Sunday, March 24, 2013

We Struggle Immensely, but who is the bad guy?

We struggle immensely but not against our systems of economic ruin.

We struggle immensely but not against the broken education system or the alarmingly gigantic gap between wealth and poverty.

The system of public education is not supposed to provide the masses a good solution for their futures.

Like all systematic institutions --ideological states are there to prohibit, they are there to limit individuals from going any further.  They limit individuals from questioning, uncovering, deconstructing their own social positions.

I, you see, have never accepted anyones systematic limitations.  I have always believed that my perseverance and self-determination could confront systematic limitations.  Even if I didn't know it, I was determined somewhere, deep down inside.  Determination has driven me beyond any deliberate barriers/ limits to keep me from achieving anything I would want to try to achieve.


  • the real indiscriminate struggle, however, has been against myself.
  • My own torment, hurt, distress is what ails me. The damage I do to  myself is the true limit. 
  • Ironic
Until I am free from myself will any of my triumphs, achievements, and overcoming of any obstacles MEAN ANYTHING!



Copyrights Reserved for all intended purposes to Ms. Deborah Leon Godinez Copyright © 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment